Here are a few things to know when scheduling your livestream
We want to deliver the best broadcast possible for your special event. A few things to consider before producing your livestream.
- We request a minimum 1 hour to maximum 2 hour setup period if possible
- There is no post production once the livestream is done. That means we must be prepared ahead of time. Below are some of the questions needed to gather your vision and put in to action.
- We recommend creating an agenda and sharing it with us for our broadcast engineer.
- Remember that any aspects added last minute changes the whole dynamics to production. It can be small task like making a change to name in a graphic to adding a last minute camera angle.
- Your productions are our priority please give us as much detailed information below as possible.